“The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition”
Meet our Private Wellness Chef
The wellness cuisine offers fine healthy cuisine made up with a selection of locally sourced fresh ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our wellness chef crafts personalized healthy nutrition plans starting from breakfast until dinner for our guests during their stay. We create wellness menus, with our in-house wellness specialist, ranging from Ayurveda, Weight management, Dosha, Detox menu, Gluten-free menu, Vegan, and lastly our Detox beverage menu card.
My Private Wellness Chef” experience program
- Pre stay consultation connection with your private wellness chef and wellness specialist to enable a full orientation of the best tailor-made wellness menu plan prior to your arrival day.
- A full road map of your wellness itinerary mutually agreed with your private wellness chef and wellness specialist will be validated and shared upfront based on your length of stay or your personal wellness plan.
- Onsite meeting with your private wellness chef and wellness specialist on your arrival date for ease of a quick orientation.
- Wellness menu planning is based on three key serving meal period namely; breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily meeting with your wellness specialist and your private wellness chef to monitor the progress and adaptability with the wellness program.
- Diverse wellness menu options available and versatile venues to experience in a different settings.
- A wellness Beverage menu card is also available
Terms & Conditions
- Available only as for meal plan “full board” as from regular meal plan rate and bookable only for all persons sharing the same room, min 1 person for a single room.
- Pre-Booking mandatory with a minimum of 14 days notice prior to arrival
- Disclaimer form and liability release form to be duly acknowledged and signed in prior to that start of the program and agreed by both parties
- Any allergens or dietary requirements must be shared upfront prior to the start of the wellness program
- Locally sourced products are seasonal and condition to climatic conditions and we reserve the right to alter the ingredients as and when required and will still be sourced locally.
- We recommend taking international medical insurance in the event of any symptomatic effect during the course of the program.